One day in 1999 I was at work and driving through London and on impulse took a detour to Catford and to Barmerston Road where my grandparents used to live to see the house that I used to visit with my parents when I was a child. It was having a bit of work done to it at the time but it looked almost as I remembered it and the memories came flooding back.
- 555,091 hits
Search My Site
- Age of Innocence – 1969, X Rated Films and Sex Education
- Age of Innocence – 1968, Shootings and Assassinations
- Age of Innocence – 1967, Radio Leicester and Cycling Proficiency
- Age of Innocence – 1967, Che Guevara, Torrey Canyon and Francis Chichester
- Age of Innocence – 1966, Pickles the Dog and the Football World Cup