One day in 1999 I was at work and driving through London and on impulse took a detour to Catford and to Barmerston Road where my grandparents used to live to see the house that I used to visit with my parents when I was a child. It was having a bit of work done to it at the time but it looked almost as I remembered it and the memories came flooding back.
- 543,291 hits
Search My Site
- Age of Innocence – 1966, Pickles the Dog and the Football World Cup
- Age of Innocence – 1965, Motorway Speed Limits, Woodbine Cigarettes and Exams
- Age of Innocence – 1965, Death of the Greatest Briton, Winston Churchill
- Age of Innocence – 1964, Paper Rounds, Rugby Granada Cinema and School Reports
- Age of Innocence – 1964, The Warren Commission, the Ku Klux Klan and BBC2